Nationwide Power helps you become green, while also making you money.
We help our customers make money by purchasing their old UPS systems. We save them money by helping them to properly dispose of old batteries as well as by providing guidance to make sure systems are operating at maximum efficiency. This also saves them the hassles associated with properly disposing of these often dangerous elements by removing and recycling the batteries and parts ourselves.
Another way we help our customers save money is to provide recommendations for replacing old and inefficient systems with newer, more efficient ones. The electrical operating savings alone typically provides a three year or less return on investment.
Benefits of Our UPS Recycling Programs
• We have a nationwide UPS battery recycling program and have teamed up with the major battery manufacturers to assure proper EPA disposal/recycling of old lead cores.
• Equipment that reaches end of life is properly broken down by material and recycled.
• Useable parts are removed from the old equipment and are tested/refurbished for re-use, extending product life, and saving the environment, also saving you money.
• When we remove old batteries and equipment, we can help customers move to higher efficiency operating systems that will save them money and reduce maintenance burdens.
• We help in sizing UPS systems that are appropriate for the specific kVA requirements to minimize electrical demand/waste.
• We remove the majority of waste streams from UPS systems by recycling the internal copper, steel, aluminum and e-waste.
How Can Nationwide Power Help You?
We can remove your old UPS batteries and equipment to make sure they’re properly recycled. We also help customers find the most efficient systems currently available to suit their specific needs.
Call us today and find out how we can help you and your organization. You can reach us at 800-868-2780 or for a quick quote, please use the form at the top right of this page.